Saturday, August 26, 2017

Back at Terra Nova

We have two more days. No more field trips. Yesterday we went wine tasting and I bought two bottles I hope to fit and successfully smuggle in my checked baggage. We had a lovely lunch, during which I partook of the wine pairing and rendered myself semi-comatose. We then when to Rennes to a chateau (not sure about the chateau part) and walked around. I did a very quick walk-through at the Berenger Sauniere museum which presents the story that apparently was the basis for the di Vinici Code (apparently Jesus did not die on the cross).
We returned to a Indian-inspired dinner, which I said was my favorite, until I was reminded of the vegetarian lasagna from the other day. We also did a night write which ended up being a discussion about our projects. I got a lot of encouragement to have a reading to celebrate my chapbook coming out. I might have to look into that.
I'll try to share some writing and food pictures later. I just wrote this between yoga and breakfast.












No comments:

Post a Comment