Friday, August 18, 2017

Look familiar?

Kind of looks like the random luggage picture I sent in May of last year, when I was on my way to Prague.
Well now I'm on my way to France. The Cathar region to be precise (I have no idea what the Cathar region is, but I'm about to spend 10 days there).

This is what I am doing:
http://www.womenreadingaloud.org/retreat-calendar.html

Anyway, it's a writing and yoga retreat, although I am much more interested in the writing. There will also be wine tasting, a couple of day trips, something involving a canal, food (I'm assuming kinda Frenchy food). And there is going to be sun. I'm getting a little tired of this Fogust (I just learned this term) nonsense in SF. I looked up the weather and it's in the 80s every day.
There will probably not be as much to blog ABOUT since I won't be gallivanting all over the place. But I will check in from time to time to update you all and share some pictures.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment